Data Science Centre
The Data Science Centre (DSC) seeks to improve human health and quality of life by applying a rigorous and innovative approach to the design, analysis and reporting of health research studies.
DSC staff have expertise in biostatistics, bioinformatics, epidemiology and data management. We collaborate with RCSI researchers, departments and faculties on high-impact substantive research projects and lead cutting-edge methodological research advancing knowledge in biostatistics and bioinformatics.
Support for researchers
DSC supports RCSI-affiliated researchers through either scheduled clinics or through a more substantial consulting appointment:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
More substantial queries such as new research study design and grant application preparation can be addressed at a longer consulting appointment, arranged according to availability by contacting the DSC.Make an appointment with the DSC
- Professor of Health Research Methods and Head of the DSC: Prof. Ronán Conroy
- HRB Research Leader and Associate Professor of Pharmacoepidemiology: Prof. Kathleen Bennett
- Lecturer in Biostatistics and Research Methods: Dr Fiona Boland
- Lecturer: Patrick Dicker
- StAR Research Lecturer in Bioinformatics: Dr Stephen Madden
- Address: RCSI Data Science Centre, Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +353 (0)1 402 2721